Acceptable use policy applies to all Kit-Boutik Technologies Inc. customers.
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to all customers of Kit-Boutik.
Customer agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws, and in compliance with this AUP. If customer uses the Services for unlawful purposes or not in compliance with all applicable law, or is, or uses the Services, not in compliance with this AUP, then Kit-Boutik may exercise the rights set forth in the “Violation” section of this AUP.
Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Violating Canadian export control laws or regulations, including those affecting software or technical information or violating Canadian laws or regulations concerning the doing of business with certain sanctioned countries or with designated persons or entities.
- Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products/services.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, an invasion of privacy or constitutes an illegal threat, or is otherwise illegal.
- Failure to provide complete, truthful and accurate information regarding the customer’s identity and locations as requested on all of Kit-Boutik’s application forms.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material that sponsors, assists in, or encourages the unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, any civilian population or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.
- Being subject to economic sanctions, prohibitions or restrictions imposed by any governmental authority having jurisdiction over customer or in any jurisdiction where Kit-Boutik or any of its affiliates are located and whether or not the services provided to customer by Kit-Boutik or such affiliate would violate such economic sanctions, prohibitions or restrictions.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities, whether using Kit-Boutik’s network or Services by itself or via a third party’s network or service.
Kit-Boutik has a STRONG anti-spam policy and applies it. Spammers are NOT welcomed. This includes spamming through open proxy servers or any other kind of unsolicited email advertising. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, Kit-Boutik reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. Kit-Boutik will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense. Customer acknowledges that customer is responsible for any and all SPAM related actions which come from customer’s account.
- Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited even if the lists are said to be opt-in.
- Customer will not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
- It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside the Kit-Boutik network.
Legal adult content must be published in accordance of any applicable law or regulation.
It is strictly forbidden to publish adult, nudity or sexual acts .
Kit-Boutik, in its sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation of this AUP on a case-by-case basis. Violation of this AUP could also subject Customer to criminal or civil liability. Kit-Boutik may block access to the involved Customer's account . If Kit-Boutik believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of this AUP has occurred, such action may also include, but is not limited to, temporary or permanent blocking of access to Customer’s account, and the suspension or termination of Services. Kit-Boutik may involve and will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers. Kit-Boutik and its affiliates have no obligation to provide warnings under any circumstances and can terminate the customer’s account without prior notice if the customer violates this policy.
Kit-Boutik reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without notice. Customer is responsible for all use of the Services by itself, its employees, agents, contractors, invitees and customers, whether such use is with or without the consent of Customer. Kit-Boutik can require a signed copy of this documents.